Whether you are a homeowner looking to rent out your property, a seller who can’t sell and needs to move, a Buy to Let landlord with one or more properties, Antony James will ensure that you receive the lettings service you deserve.
Our services include:-
- Tenant find only
- Tenant find and rent collection
- Full management
- Independent rent reviews
Whether you are thinking about becoming a Buy to Let Landlord or already have a large portfolio, Antony James can offer you:-
- Independent appraisals of quality properties
- Open and transparent fees with no hidden charges
- Expert and up to date lettings legal information
- Market leading, cost effective insurance packages for Landlords and Tenants
- Easy to read agreements for tenants and landlords
If you have a property to let, then please contact us by email, phone or text 07970 259995.
Our fees INCLUDE:
- Finding you a suitable tenant
- Taking up references and credit checks
- Drawing up a tenancy agreement
- Taking a Statement of Condition (or inventory)
- Collecting the rent and accounting to you monthly
- Making regular inspections of the property and advise you all is in order
- Advising on any repairs that are necessary
- Providing information and help on insurance.
Please call us if you would like an independent appraisal of your property’s potential rental income. Rents received are payable by the tenant monthly to our client account. You will be paid direct from this account via bank transfer or cheque whichever is your preference
We collect a deposit from the tenant to safeguard against damage and will take on the responsibility of protecting the deposit via a government approved Tenancy Deposit Protection scheme. At the end of the tenancy we will inspect the property and the costs of any work attributed to the tenant will be deducted from the deposit. Any disputes will be referred to the dispute resolution service of the Tenancy Deposit Protection scheme used.
We will find a suitable tenant for your property and take up essential references and credit checks.
We will prepare an easy to read legal agreement which complies with current legislation. In general this will be for a period of 12 months with a 6 months break clause. This gives you, the landlord, the flexibility to re-occupy or re-let the house after giving the tenant two month`s notice to quit. Similarly the tenant may terminate after the initial 6 month period by giving at least one month`s notice.
Although we can help you with repairs, it is your responsibility to ensure the property is in good condition, with the exception of window glass or other breakages caused by the tenants. Repairs can be carried out by contractors nominated by you, or our own contractors with their charges deducted from your account. We will always ask for instructions before commencing any repairs.